Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a report on some of your reasons you can get gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something to look into.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how to patent an idea good an inspiration you may think it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Listed below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may already have a full-line of products and not wanting to add much more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting group first to check their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to track you down.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that sector is flooded proper.
7. Your idea attracts a very small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort through.
10. Goods has been really patented by someone else and how to patent your idea don’t want to see if they can go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your inventhelp store products or idea isn’t much better what has already been on the. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t need a clue who the competitors is looking.
12. You sent a machine that is precisely like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing compared to what is coming out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down based on that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and have a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, help to they begin a quick browse your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly after due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, and it was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they can expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they cannot look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on your line for the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t need to go ahead and take risk for being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are only a few of the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your invest that market and plenty of research part different yourself as marketable as it can.